- Juice Creativ's creator Jane Cornes Maclean is an award-winning features writer, editor, creative writing teacher, musician and songwriter. She also provides international representation for select World-class musical acts.
- For over a decade, Jane was WA State Editor for Gourmet Traveller magazine. She was also the Food and Wine Editor for Scoop magazine and inaugural Program Director of the Mundaring Truffle Festival. For five years, she wrote independent restaurant reviews under the "Madame Lush" byline for Brett Christian's Post Newspapers group.
- Today her primary focus – and joy – is helping others realise their creative potential.
- Jane has edited numerous non-fiction titles and contributed feature articles to a wide variety of magazines and newspapers. You'll also find her on Soundcloud, talking up food with ABC Perth Radio host Andrea Gibbs on the Mutual Mastication segment.
- Jane was the Artistic Director of the Nanga Music Festival for almost a decade - a role she stepped down from in 2018 to focus on her own creative work.
- As well as teaching songwriting and creative writing at retreats in Australia and overseas, Jane also runs Lived Experience therapeutic writing programs for women who have experienced domestic and family violence. She is currently running these programs through Starick, one of WA's foremost providers of domestic and family violence support services.
- Jane continues her relationship with the annual Perth Writer's Festival, chairing interviews and panel discussions with some of the World's best-known authors.
- She has written dozens of songs, released four CDs of original music and was half of acclaimed gal duo Doris. Today, her trio Jane and The Rain performs at festivals and events throughout Australia.
- Jane lives in Woodbridge, Western Australia, with her husband Neil and two flatulent dogs. She is currently writing her first novel.