- Juice Creativ's creator Jane Cornes Maclean is an award-winning features writer, editor, writing teacher, musician and songwriter.
- For over a decade, Jane was WA State Editor for Gourmet Traveller magazine. She was also the Food and Wine Editor for Scoop magazine and inaugural Program Director of the Mundaring Truffle Festival. For five years, she wrote independent restaurant reviews under the "Madame Lush" byline for Brett Christian's Post Newspapers group.
- Today her primary focus – and joy – is helping others realise their creative potential.
- Jane has edited numerous non-fiction titles and contributed feature articles to a wide variety of magazines and newspapers. You'll also find her on Soundcloud, talking up food with ABC Perth Radio host Andrea Gibbs on the Mutual Mastication segment.
- Jane was the Artistic Director of the Nanga Music Festival for almost a decade - a role she stepped down from in 2018 to focus on her own creative work.
- As well as teaching songwriting and writing at retreats in Australia and overseas, Jane also runs therapeutic writing classes for women who have experienced domestic and family violence through Starick, one of WA's foremost providers of domestic and family violence support services. She also works with PTSD West, providing therapeutic writing classes for women who have experienced PTSD.
- Jane has written dozens of songs, released four CDs of original music and was half of acclaimed duo Doris. Today, her trio Jane and The Rain performs at festivals and events throughout Australia.
- Jane lives in Woodbridge, Western Australia, with her husband Neil and a flatulent staffy called Pumpkin.
- In 2020, Jane published her first book of recipes, Lazy Fare. She is currently writing her first novel.